Saturday, November 22, 2008

Funny comments

Today, as I was cleaning our basement I ran across some photo albums. One consisted of old pictures of when Byron and I were dating. There was one of Byron's senior pictures in there, and Karson asked Mommy who is this? I laughed and said that is daddy when I first met him. He replied no it's not, he has no beard, and is to skinny :)

Another picture was of Byron and I dancing at our wedding. Landon asked mommy, where are we in this picture. I said you were not here yet honey, that was before you were born. Mason said well mom didn't you know we loved parties and wanted to go there. so funny. Out of the mouths of babes, they always make me laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Three times the fun!

Yes our hands are full, but so are our HEARTS! GOD has blessed our family three times over!

The Three Amigos!

The Three Amigos!
Landon, Mason, Karson Halloween 2008