Friday, April 16, 2010

Spring Update!

Time is flying by, and we are all very excited and looking forward to the warm weather. The boys love to play outside and ride their power wheels and bikes. They are going to kindergarten round-up next week, and are excited. I am a little sad to think my babies have grown up so fast. They are starting tee-ball in a few weeks, and Byron is going to be there coach. He was teaching them how to play last night, and I heard Landon say, "but daddy why can't we just sit down while we wait for our turn to bat." Byron laughed and said, "Landon when you are in the field you are suppose to catch the ball, not sit down and pick flowers!" Should be a interesting season! I will post pictures when I can!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Three times the fun!

Yes our hands are full, but so are our HEARTS! GOD has blessed our family three times over!

The Three Amigos!

The Three Amigos!
Landon, Mason, Karson Halloween 2008